Step one is getting a quote. For the most accurate quotes we must see some artwork. You may upload artwork and send it to us via our contact form.
We can create a design from a template or custom make a design especially for you. It can take up to 2 weeks for this phase.
After design approval, we can continue onto the creation phase but we’ll need a 20% deposit.
When we have finished creating, we will call you to get approval of the finished work.
Once approved, you’ll need to book a time in to have your project professional installed. The installation is included in the quote.
Vinyl graphics and vehicle wrap FAQ
- Q. What is a vehicle wrap?
- A wrap is a large vinyl graphic or decal. It is applied directly over the original paint of the vehicle. The application of the wrap allows you to change the vehicles appearance in a very short period of time and in turn allows you to remove the wrap, returning the vehicle back to its original condition if necessary.
- Q. How much do vehicle wraps cost?
- There is no simple answer. A half wrap on a small car can cost from $1000 depending also on finished artwork, supplied or not.
This is because artwork is a crucial factor to the success of a full wrap. (whether it will absolutely knock your socks off or look plain!)
Materials such as highest grade vinyl plus expert application then add to a fantastic finished result.
There are cheaper options other than half wraps and full wraps especially on larger vehicles cost a lot more due to size ,materials etc.Feel free to phone Frost Signs to discuss your own unique requirements and budget.02 9621-8336
- Q. Does a vehicle wrap damage your paint?
- No, it’s the total opposite. Many people wrap their vehicles to preserve the paint underneath. The vinyl acts as a cover for the paint, preventing any adverse weather or sun from beating on the paint.
- Q. How long does a vehicle wrap last?
- A well cared for vinyl wrap can last for up to 7 years. We usually give a lifespan of 5-7 years for our colour change films (3M, Avery, etc…) and 5 years for our digitally printed wraps. Wraps are just like paint, if you take care of them, they’ll last. If you don’t take care of them, their lifespan decreases.
- Q. Can you remove vehicle wraps?
- If the vehicle has been wrapped with a high-quality car wrap vinyl then the removal process is very easy. All is needed is a heat source, preferably a heat gun, some experience and a lot of patience. High-quality films made by Avery and 3M are designed to leave no adhesive residue when removed.